broccoli Pie Recipe

broccoli pie recipe

I hope you arewell and that you had a good day 
You know my passion for pies and how much we love it at home so for tonight I prepared a broccoli pie and frankly it is excellent 
Yes with my daughter we already ate the part I cut for the photo 
I accompany it with a salad of young shoots and it's great 
  • 300 g broccoli (just the small florets)
  • 3 eggs
  • 150ml skimmed milk
  • 120 heavy cream 15%
  • 60 g of bacon
  • 100 g of feta
  • salt pepper
  • Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Blanch the broccoli in a saucepan with salted boiling water (about 5 minutes).
For the pie dough I made the recipe for the dough without fat but you can use a classic shortcrust pastry 
  • 250g of flour
  • 125g 0% cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 30ml olive oil
  • 1 pinch of salt
Place all the ingredients in the bowl of your robot and mix to obtain a homogeneous ball of dough.
Butter a pie dish, roll out the dough and prick the bottom with a fork.
In a bowl beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the milk, cream, pepper and mix well.
Place the broccoli on the dough, then the bacon bits and crumble the feta.
Pour the milk-cream mixture on top.
Bake for about 30 minutes, depending on your oven!
It is very good warm but also cold 
Have a nice evening 
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url